Kamikxze’s Staff Application

Minecraft Username: Kamikxze

Discord Username (ID): Kamikxze#8116

Timezone: CST

Do you have access to discord and a working microphone? Yes

Do you have screenshotting software such as Gyazo, Lightshot, Imgur? Yes

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? Yes

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? On weekdays, I can be on for 6-8 hours. On weekends, I can be on for 12+ hours.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on DogeCraft? It encourages me to apply because of this friendly community with great staffs and I would love to be a part of that.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe I would have more experience and even though I’ve only been here for 2 weeks, I feel like I could get a chance of helping out much more.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details.
    I have been banned on a good server around 500 players. I purposely got myself banned for advertising on a dead server because I was having a mental breakdown and couldn’t handle it anymore. I decided to contact the owner about a year later and explained what really happened because of my regrets.
    I also have been banned on small servers for toxicity. That was 2-3 years ago. I have changed a lot, though.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything)
    Like I mentioned above that I got myself banned so I went to get help by going to church more, pray to God to help me become a better person and be more respectful to anyone. I know it seems that it’s just a game and no need to make it a big deal but I learned that life is too short to be toxic and ruining other people’s fun at the game when they’re just trying to enjoy it with their friends. That’s why I want to make sure I have fun, too.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    I am a Manager for my basketball team. I play basketball a lot around 2-4 hours a day to keep myself in shape. 🙂

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I do have previous moderation experiences. I have been on and off because most of the servers aren’t actually consistent and they lack communications. That is what disencourages me a lot. A server with 500 players that I mentioned above, it’s a great server, I just had a mental breakdown, thats all. I make sure I provide help to the community to make sure they come back with more people to enjoy the server.

What would help to keep you most motivated within a staff team? Lots of communications and respect with other staffs, players, etc. It’s also important to make sure they are comfortable playing the game and be safe at all times.

• Moved to trusted you now have kick/ban/tempmute...