mc.dogecraft.net |

I got banned by Nims last minute for no reason.

• Details are in the Discord, just posting it here for good measure.

• This post is deleted!

• What is your in-game name? arquiusGuy
    What date were you banned? 12/11/18 tempban, 12/12/18 permaban
    Who banned you? Nims at first, and then Niko
    Why were you banned? By Nims tempban, by Niko permaban because I had been rude to Nims.
    Why do you want to be unbanned? I won't be that caustic in chat again, if that's the problem at hand.
    Provide a screenshot that is presented when trying to login to DogeCraft

alt text

• In my opinion, his ban should get revoked because he seems like a person with brains, he understands the precautions what would happen if someone broke rules, in Discord he has been very gentle, nice. Unban him, please.

• I'd also like to request this ban be nullified.

The staff member in question surrounding this issue had been consistently making players uncomfortable as he was frivolously handing out warnings and jokingly flaunting his powers, as well as making it apparent that he was not qualified for the position.

This staff member had been causing problems, I'm aware I, too, mentioned something about him this past week as well as a few others with no administrative action. Because of this, the situation was escalated by both parties to the end you've seen yourself. I wouldn't expect anyone to remain tactful in a situation as this, especially since the banned person in question is not staff, and therefore is not expected to set an example, whereas your staff is expected to do so, and did poorly in doing so.

I understand if you feel my ability to remain impartial is adulterated by my friendship with the person in question, however, if he were completely in the wrong I would not be making such a long and formal request.

Please feel free to directly message me if you have any questions or concerns. Any private conversation will remain as such.

Thank you for your time.

• Admin

No idea if your ban will be appealed, unfortunately.

You virtually verbally attacked a former staff member, calling them "An accident", "Stupid and dumb", "Developmentally disabled vigilante" - Pretty much precise quotes taken off of the Discord -> Server chat.

This is unacceptable, and we do not tolerate that kind of behaviour here. I understand that I wasn't there other day, but from what I saw, it honestly left a bad taste.

"Be friendly and always show respect to everyone, no matter their role."

• @Flioghty I got heated and said things which I honestly wouldn't say again if I could do it over again.
    I was heated during a solid chunk of actual administrative abuse, and mistakes were made on both sides. Although I won't stand down to people being outright bullies like Nim, the way I did so wasn't appropriate.

It does seem kind of skeevy that the first warning I receive about that results in an immediate permanent ban with no chance for appeal.

I really hope that's not the kind of behavior you're looking to tolerate.

• @Flioghty

Also, as my previous statement says, it was in retaliation to a member of the staff acting extremely unprofessional and abusive.

• Denied you can apply for an unban in 2 weeks!

Closed